Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rejection! And a busy story-submitting season...

Fantasy Magazine sent a standard "we'll pass" rejection e-mail for "Golden Opportunity." My back-up plan, to try to send it to Cicada, isn't set to work out because several magazines I've checked out - such as Cicada, and Challenging Destiny - have closed themselves to submissions to deal with their backlogs. I guess that makes sense - it's April, University's out, and people are filling up their empty days with writing. Ah well - that means I'll just try different magazines.

Flytrap, however, is open to submissions until May 31, so I sent them "Parasite: A Love Story," and we'll just have to wait and see how they feel about that one.

Today and tomorrow will also probably be the last day that I post for about a week - I'm set to go on tour with the UAMC on Saturday and I won't be back until the 6th of May. It also means I'm going to miss the premiere of Spider-Man 3 (nooooo!) but have no fear - I will see it the week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment